Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The tom toms

Part 2 of the Drum cake series



The right tom - tom: Steamed Choc Cake

I cannot rave enough about this cake. I've been baking it forever and it has never failed me.

I made this on the day before the party, didn't freeze it up and it's best completely cooled before frosting.

Here's another version of it made for a recent farewell party at the office.


Give this a try - no mixer / oven required! Super Easy, Super Moist, Super Chocolaty Choc cake!
The left tom - tom: Butter cake

Made this cake as part of the package as it's dad's fav cake. And since I will not need much, he can pretty much have more than half of the balance. I managed to get a taste of the cake with the ganache and I thought it was a good match. Dad prefers it to be on it's own of course!

note: Stay tune to the 2nd last entry of this Drum-Cake-Series for Ganache

No comments:

Post a Comment