Thursday, December 9, 2010

Don't judge a book by it's cover...



These buns are so so so ugly, that I myself almost refuse to eat them. I've been wondering why why why the buns do not come out nice and smooth anymore these days... (I have since found the root cause for this error).
But this lead me to reflect how sometimes, we just simply refuse to try something just because of how it looks from the outside. I know I would have missed out on a nice, fluffy, soft bun (empty - that goes oh so sinfully well with butter!) if I decided not to try them. When I told my dad that they looked ugly - his answer was a simple "but they taste very good!"
Somethings or some people who crosses our paths, deserves a chance, without even considering how it appears to look on the outside. Something hard to be done, but well.... worth the effort I reckon. Who knows, there's treasures to be discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment