Monday, November 29, 2010

I am (Officially) Seven


I just realised that I don't have that many photos of Noel's 7th birthday. Perhaps I wrongly focused on the not-quite-successful birthday cake? I'd normally pass the camera to my brother, but don't know why this year I kept it in my pocket instead... So will have to make do with the few that I have. Popong - you got any photos to share with me? :)

Anyway, here's the cake...


The bass (kick) drum was a fruit cake (mom made this)
The snare drum was carrot cake
The right tom - tom was a steamed choc cake
The left tom - tom was a butter cake
The cymbals was a butter cookie
The drum stick were bread sticks (a.k.a. Grissini)

I'll run through the recipes throughout the week, so stay tune!
Note 1: Tengah mengalami kemalasan maksima to write up anything. But will push self. *will TRY to push self*
Note 2: After a week, Noel asked me - Mummy, why my drum cake didnt have Floor Tom and HiHat? (Aduhmak...)

No comments:

Post a Comment