Friday, October 15, 2010

How Blessed!!

Yes... she's been blessed. My White Beauty has indeed been blessed. I think she was given to me so that she can be a blessing as well.

Hehe... yeah... She's been dressed up many-a-times, that lucky gal. I was hoping to keep more photos of her adventures, but since I'm so stressed up with a Wedding Planning, I decided to show her off anyways :)

Right, so now you know I'm terribly stressed up... Am planning at the 11th hour for a couple of my youth who will say "I do" on 20.10.2010. Nice numbers huh? I'll set my target to 12.12.12. Two more years to go! You can do it Dy!!! :) Haha... as if. OK, ok. Back to reality... there's many more to be done. Details that needs the midnight oil and I can't wait for 21st October when I can finally get some of my much needed snooze! There's a long long long list of things needed to be done, but as Togs reminded me - yang penting durang kawin bah tu Dy. Okay, okay... I'll try to remind myself that along the course of the next few days. That's the biggest blessing kan? To be married (especially for these two highshool sweethearts)

Please pray for me peeps - for extreme amount of wisdom & patience especially for the next 6 days to come (and that I wouldn't look like a giant panda with my black eyes on the wedding day!) - hey, I deserve to look nice too don't I? :)

Have a great weekend peeps! Much love!

4 comments:

  1. i have to agree with togou penting they happy marriage...have to be simple i think so that we all pay attention 101% to the bride and the groom and wish them the best for the years to come..!they need it heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhe.. yeah.. they definitely need lots and lots of well wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo... mesti busy gila ko dy! i knew you. you wont stop kasi right semua sampai ko yg stressed up. promise me you'll chill. sometime, x perlu juga telampau perfect to make something memorable..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, am chilling - at least sik extreme till today take leave ;) Taking leave tomorrow (wedding eve) though! :)

    ReplyDelete