Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chicken Mayo Bun

Yes yes, same old same old. Bear with me, for I am a person who loves tried and tested recipes :)





Made these again, but this time made them into "mini" versions (about 30gms of dough each - normal size is about 50gms each). And added frozen mixed vegetable instead of mushroom.

Here's the filing waiting to cool before mayo is added. Looks healthy no? (At this point, it is - but with mayo - no comment! Haha).



My craze came back in two folds. I started mixing at 7pm and done with dough for 1kg worth of flour at about 12.30am. We have a small oven, which can fit about 7 mini buns at one time. 2 batch of dough yields about 48 pcs of mini buns.

This handsome little guy went to bed at about 9.30pm that night and startled me at 10.30pm asking "Aunty, already cook your bun? No more hot? Aunty blow give Adel eat?". I'm glad I have fans at home :)


2 comments:

  1. awwww.. for the love of those little people! adorable Adel!

    nasip sy tidak makan chicken. kalau tidak, memang mau juga this.

    dy, cant lah thursday. my college fellowship thursday. mgu dpn boli? anytime except thursday nite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa lah inti u can eat togs? Tuna? I think I tried tuna before... but tuna fresh from the tin that :P fail lar ur fren...

    It's ok, minggu depan set. No prob. I got ur roller and your keys in my bag every single day. We koling koling k.

    ReplyDelete