Thursday, August 12, 2010

Enough.... NEVER!!!

The reason I do not blog as often as I'd like would fall into the below reasons:


1) I need to have photos to go with my post
2) I do not have a camera (which I don't really mind, since I can still use my phone)
3) My phone does not come with a cable (how could that be???)
4) I do not have a card reader...

So, I normally have to wait for a while before I can d/l my photos... and by then, I would have lost my blogging idea... sigh...

Anyway.... :) On towards more interesting stuff... I am having a SUPERB start of August... and that's simply because, as Jane would call it... I'm having lots of "theraphy" sessions! Friends overdose? NEVER!



Hurrah for friends!!! Hurray for this gift of love one chooses to give one self :)

First... met up with Lisa (or better known as Puan among the others)... long time friend from Uni days... I think the last time I met her was... 6 yrs ago (and that was just a short short meet at Kuching's airport!)... We went to a BookStore - she wanted to buy a library of 66 books... I chatted with the storekeeper (who goes to BM service with us), she then told me she had the latest of Welyar Kauntu and of knowing that I love love LOVE Welyar, put on the songs for us. Naturally, Lisa bought a copy of the CD. I was mentioning about the cover being a tad broken and the counter lady simply took off the price tag and said it was MINE... for... FREE!!!!! Gosh, things like these doesn't happen in real life do they? It's RM35 okay... and to me that's a lot of money! So after collecting my jaw from the floor (and Lisa laughing away), we left. I've been enjoying the CD and I thank God for His unexpected gifts... Then we went to Jalan Song for Kolo Mee and Kueh Tiaw Tomato. Chatted till it rained on us... Thanks ah Lisa, jumpa sia malam tu :)


My precious FOC CD

Then... I had 2 precious ladies (plus their man) visit... MY BESTIE and her baby girl was in town!!! HURRAY for papa for having his anual dinner here in Kuching so mama and baby can come along! It was a very interesting 3 days, with my dad and I continuously bullying precious Allyssa, and with us given the opportunity to drive around even to Kota Semarahan where we studied before... It was something to be able to go back there, something I won't even think of doing if it wasn't so the little one could take a longer nap. Thanks datang Frid... sorry selalu bully Sha... kelak - kelak datang agik k... Andy - harap OK lah jagaan kamek ngan bini & anak kitak (walaupun selalu buli Sha... hehe)

This shot wasn't arranged on purpose - I walked into the room on the first day of the visit and saw this... how precious!

Then.... Then came my monthly date!!! With Togou!! :) Well, we delayed this date for about 2 weeks, so the last time we met was 6 weeks ago... The last time was a date to celebrate Fread's birthday (and he was in KK - yeah, yeah - HUH?? haha). This time, yours truly was craving for butter prawn, so off to TopSpot we went... NYUM NYUM!!! Had a great time catching up.. didn't even realise it was already 10pm! Gosh... Thanks Togs... really can't wait for our next meet... you get to pick what to eat the next time k!


Yummy food - Butter Prawn, Mango fish, Midin Belacan - all for RM54 :)

All these meets happened within 6 days... how awesome eh? I don't really get to do this often so when it happens, it's a real blessing. Like what I told Togs... it's days / nights like these that keeps me sane. So if you ask me - enough of friend time? I'd answer with a big hearty NO!

Have a blessed weekend peeps!

2 comments:

  1. this is a teary post dy...splendid...indeed..it's friends that give us energy to carry on...thanks for being my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give thanks for you everytime i think of you too Jane... you are so precious! love you lots!

    ReplyDelete