Thursday, January 28, 2010

A week's journey... Finale

The last leg of this journey...
I Will Run To You...

Your eye is on the sparrow
And Your hand, it comforts me
From the ends of the Earth
to the depth of my heart
Let Your mercy and strength be seen

You call me to Your purpose
As angels understand
For Your glory, may You draw all men
As Your love and grace demand

Chorus:
And I will run to You
To Your words of truth
Not by might, not by powerBut by the spirit of God
Yes I will run the race'
Till I see Your face
O let me live in the glory of Your grace

Gotta continue to run... no matter what... Ganti nama sendiri in the below quote!

2 comments:

  1. sooner or later, we'll get tired of the human race. and all we want in the end is His comforting embrace.

    dy,
    i think we are very lucky (blessed) to know earlier on to run only for him. at least we knew exactly where we are heading to. imagine all the others? (bikin sedih owh ni!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pernah got people say "the trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat"

    Sedih kan?

    ReplyDelete