Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A week's journey - Part 3

Great is Thy Faithfulness...

Great is Thy faithfulness
O God, my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not
as Thou hast been, Thou forever will be


Summer and winter, springtime and harvest
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
join with all nature in manifold witness
to Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love

Chorus:
Great is Thy faithfulness, great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed, Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thy own dear presence to cheer and to guide.
Your strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
blessings all mine with ten thousand aside.

There are days when I just refuse to wake up... Refuse to face another day - a day that I wished had not come... But, day in and day out there is one thing I know... that He is faithful... morning by morning new mercies I see... His own presence to cheer and to guide... His strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow... Walau seribu jatuh, aku tak akan jatuh, sebab Dia beserta ku... Hang in there...

There is a Ruth Sahanaya version in a concert, but was removed due to the voilation of "the word"... I opt for the Bahasa version in this link, as there is such significance in the words... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARTdmtEmh84

3 comments:

  1. makin kita jatuh makin kita kuat...i think so hehehe..! BIla jatuh kita berusaha berdiri...!! GANBATTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool bah ada garis garis luka on ur knees when we jatuh kan??? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. lepas ya sibuk mo bagitau org kan kita ada scare...that is something to be proud of..!! so stand on my friend!! we just have to finish this race k..!

    ReplyDelete