Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Time for Vit C O/D!!

I got the above 2 kams from one of Bits and Bites customer cum colleague, who happened to have the same name as me :)
Ain't they just adorable???
*Thanks Diana!*

It's that time of year for Vit C overdose. When you get Kam from colleagues, friends, relatives, suppliers, customers and basically from every Tom, Dick and Harry :) It's a fun time where it means that lots of families will be reunited, sharing a few days catching up after a whole year apart. It also means a time where little ones (un-married ones that is) can go around collecting extra $$. I love Kam which means I simply love this time of year...
YEAY for these bright coloured spheres!!! :) now let me go and peel yet another one :)

Aside, Gou, I got my black wedges... AT A DISCOUNT!!! :) Less RM10... Another reason why I love CNY i.e. for the sale! *tempted to get another pair for "spare"*

5 comments:

  1. so far just ate 1 hmm..to bad org2 sitok don't have the eagerness of giving people kam here...mau makan kena beli sendiri hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... best bah amalan beri memberi... everyone buys kam then give each other kam oso... hahahaha.... pelik tapi benar... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there luv.
    wah! you got the black wedges oredi hah!

    the same goes here lah u guys. soma orang beli the mandarin oranges (kam?) then, bagi2. i wonder, beli sendiri angkat sendiri kotak way easier kan? but, the feel lain lah. i got a lot (like 20-25 from my kids)

    and still got the flu. banyak sudah sy makan vit C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how you doing dah mate? Pple say time sakit that cannot take vit C.. it's more of prevention rather than cure :)

    ada byk bisc leftovers here togs... nanti i send over... i will koling koling

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh.. that la. the prevention (too late i guess) but, me ok now. didnt jalan2 for CNY tho. me achooing (bersin2 and batuk) so... hazardous.

    ReplyDelete