Monday, January 18, 2010

A week's journey - Part 2

You Alone...
You are the peace that guards my heart
My help in times of need
You are the hope that leads me on
And brings me to my knees
For there I find you waiting and there I find relief
So with all my heart I’ll worship
And unto you I’ll sing

Chorus:
For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father we worship and adore You
Father we long to see your face
For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father we love You and we worship You this day
Father we love You and we worship You this day

He is the Peace that guards my heart, my Help, My Hope, the only reason that I will continue to run this race... no matter how many times I fall, even if I wanna give up and stay down for a while, it's OK... I will get up and continue... be it I limp, I crawl, I walk or I run, I will press on... I know that He is there waiting and in Him I find relief.. Keep you head high & Smile, for Jesus loves you!

This is a very old song - 1990 - so, it's hard to get any YouTube link for it... Here's link for the MP3 though...
http://www.mediafire.com/?bwnz1cbm2ue

Aside, Noel got the blue ball for his Lord's Prayer recital - HURRAY for educators with incentives!

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for sharing this song. Has been a theme song for me years ago for a very long time. One of the best praise ever.

    Abi

    ReplyDelete