Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Milestone...



"Mummy, I want to be happy primary 1 rabbit ok?"

We've reached another milestone today... Noel went to his 1st day in Primary 1... Yeah, yeah... in St. Paul...

I tried so hard not to cry... but when his Apu' prayed with him before we left his classroom, I couldn't help but shed a few tears... I must learn not to embarrass my big boy in the future :) Did he cry? Nah!! No Way Jose! He calmly said his goodbyes and observed his new world...

A teacher at St. Paul, who is a churchmember (from English congregation) couldn't believe that he's so big now... yeah, tell me 'bout it... seems like only yesterday I had all those sleepless nights taking care of my baby! Honest to goodness, my heart feels like it's going to burst, for my gratitude for the Almighty's hands and care in our lives. Without You, we won't make it this far. Thank you.




Aside, another person is also embarking on his own journey today... I pray that he, like my happy primary 1 rabbit, will also be excited for the future that lies ahead... have fun Nephew! I am proud of you!! **Note after 3 days: Nephew went for a real hard day's work ride with one of the Trienekens truck and I'm proud to say that he not only survived, he was so positive about the whole experience that I can confidently say, he must have came out of it a better person!"** Bangga eh me ngan ko!

2 comments: