Saturday, December 24, 2011

When I die... Part 6

Part 6: Funeral Night Service

Well, normally, people will have service after the funeral day, then Makai 3, Makai 7, Makai 10, Makai 40, Makai 100, Makai 1 yr.... Iysk iysk iysk.... NO NEED LIAO.... After the funeral / cremation, NO NEED to have anymore services... all will be very tired by now… just have a time with the friends and family before everyone goes off… :)

Now, friends... I know you're thinking - this girl is crazy!!! Who said I'd even attend her funeral (kes perasan penting betul till people will have to come for the funeral)... Well... As I said, it's just a guideline... you don't have to feel pressured to come. I'd totally understand! In which case, the PIC of the whole event will need to find replacement.

Oh ya, there is this guy from the Methodist Church - his name is Kiu (from TMC) - He is to be incharge of the whole thing from the Methodist side please. Kiu - you're the best funeral planner that I know. I'd be honoured and my family and friends will have an easier time dealing with someone we (the family and I) knows. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Christmas eve today, we'll all be doing what we can to "receive" Him in our hearts and to remind ourselves of how He, the Lord of all, came down to be with us. How great indeed is His love - Peace on earth, goodwill to men.



Thanks for bearing with me till the end Peeps. Actually... mau uji jak bah tu... see if you think I'm ridiculous at all. All those things that I said in the previous post, it's just.... what I think now in my insane state of mind. None of those things matters pun actually. And it's OK if you do not even come when I die... Waste of money to come see a corpse I'd say. I am afterall no longer here on earth. So if you find all those things nonsense and crap - so be it. At least I got this write up down, just the way I wanted to do it. Crap or no crap.


~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment