Wednesday, December 21, 2011

When I die... Part 3

Part 3: 2nd night service

*forgot to mention - for all the services at home - no need for all those pengacara (emcee), opening / closing prayer.

Opening Song: Tenanglah kini hatiku ~PIC: Tracey M
Sharing of God’s word of comfort: It's NOT OK ~PIC: Guru' James
Closing Song: I want to stroll over heaven with you ~PIC: Tracey M
Food: Cakes: chocolate, carrot, butter, lemon, marble, cheese + coffee + tea ~PIC: Merl

Merl: My partner in crime - baking in the middle of the night! :) Those are just simple2 stuff that I thought you can easily whip up... ada jugak geng2 kita tu yang pandai bake, ko suruh2 jak lah ah... :) Don’t slice your fingers!! Don’t use the grater too! Hahaha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All these talk about dying, makes me want to spend more time with my loved ones... so yesterday, I arranged to meet them up at a park after work. Also coz we had too many bread crumbs so a good way to "get rid" is to feed fish.

It had threaten to rain when we were on the way. Actually had even rained from the office. So I smsed Mom asking her to ask Noel to pray for the rain to stop. He prayed. Lo and behold, Mr. Sun came out to play.


Asked Mom if she cooked and she said no. Since the park is so brightly lighted, the weather nice, breezy and cooling, and Pizza Hut was just across the road, we decided to have a impromptu picnic. When getting ready for bed, Del was telling his nenek - but Nenek, we haven't ate rice!! Hahaha... typical! See him gulping down the soup! (it's weird - but Pizza Hut do not provide take away cutlery!)


It was really breezy last night... I loved how this tree looks like from our hut... there were bells at every corner of the hut and we had wonderful music during our meal.


We're planning for another play trip to the pool this evening. Have to sms Noel to pray for no rain :) I also pray that there will be more times like this to spend with the family...

2 comments:

  1. being able to go on an unplanned simple outing with your dearest people is exactly a heaven!!be it with ur family or friends...we shud really try to do that while we are alive and living kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan? It's really the simple simple things that matters most... The only missing part in my life right now is that I don't have my friends near me in Kuching to share this kind of impromptu events... (tetiba teringat us suddenly just drive and have picnic at sungai congkak!)

    ReplyDelete