Thursday, December 22, 2011

When I die... Part 4

Part 4: Wake Service (3rd/Last night before funeral)

Opening song: Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus – PIC: Tracey M
Sharing of God’s word of comfort: It will be OK - PIC: Guru’s James
Closing Song: Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow'r (Are you washed) –

PIC: Tracey
Food:
Grilled chicken (as in BBQ? For a funeral?? HAHA) – PIC: Jane
Mashed potato (with gravy) – PIC: Jane
Boiled vege (carrot + broccoli + cauliflower) – PIC: Togs
Boiled sweet corn – PIC: Togs

Rice (white) - PIC: Anyone who is free :)

Jane - Who else can I trust with the grill and with yummy creamy mashed potatoes... no one but you... no need other things lah hor... just chicken will do :) *I've got a million things to tell you, but I can't, I tear up tiap kali I try... so... yeah... do the grill for me if you can ya :)

Togs - Who knows better about veg than the one who eats the most veg in the world :) Just boil that :) [kindly consider corn on cob as veg too ya!] (please refer David Teo / Aileen Tan (ask around – they are my church members – husband and wife) where to get the yummy sweet corn :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, we wanted to go for a swim. We met up at a waterpark at about 5.15pm, but dark gloomy skies with heavy downpour greeted us...

Undettered, we waited in the car... for about 45 minutes... in the meantime, in order to maximize our time (and coz my tummy was playing a Keroncong), we decided to eat in the car! Mom & Del enjoyed it... (Well, I think Mom did!! )


Noel certainly did!

This is my plate (biasa, the one with the camera no picca!) Grilled lamb, boiled vege white rice...



Erm, the driver did too.... I think!



Then, at about 6.15, the rain just won't give up, so WE did.... Well, the kids prayed really hard over and over again that the rain will stop - this was a good time to instill in them that even if God doesn't answer our prayer the way we want it, it doesn't mean that He loves us less and that He will still be our God...


Dad/Mom/Del went home and Noel and I went to Spring and Hills to do some shopping... imagine, my son in his baju rumah going around! Gosh Gosh Gosh! Lovely deco at the Hills this year... Spring, not so (that's why no pix!)



We're planning to go swimming again this evening... and there after to a Combined Christmas service... Let's hope the weather corporates!

1 comment:

  1. wat the wat....aku kena bbq???kamon lah dy...!! takut ku sik dapat control myself hahaaa....!can i just tapau hehehe....

    peliks kita boleh plan but donno if kalau betul2 terjadi boleh sik handle!

    ReplyDelete