Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011... Part 3

Since I've start working in this company, I've never had the chance to join Christmas Party as by 17th or 18th each December, I would have already left for my leave and the crowd likes to keep it to the last working day possible. But this year, since the family is not going anywhere, I did not take leave and could join the party and the gift exchange.

I offered to make carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Bought some cute Christmas deco to put on the "Winter Wonderland" cake :)


The appetiser - Fried Chicken Wing, Karipap. And my coleslaw as always.


Main dish - chicken Spaghetti...

And we had pies and peanut cake from Tom's (a REALLY expensive makan place - I went in once to buy a cake and my eyes popped out!)



Thank God some people were still sane enough to bring some fruit!


But... there was Nasi Minyak and Chicken Curry too!!!


And fried bihun and another healthy dish - mix veg



What's a party without my sandwiches eh? :)




Our event coordinator arranging the gifts for the gift exchange... I got a packet of Kit Kat.


The crowd that day... we've had a great time, great food, thoughtful presents and most of all, great company.



Ain't that what matters most?

No comments:

Post a Comment