Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!!

During our Pre-Christmas celebration, the BM sunday school children sang this song. I feel in love with it immediately... how true! YouTube it up...


NATAL DI HATIKU

SEPERTI PALUNGAN

LAYAKKANLAH HATIKU MENYAMBUT-MU TUHAN

SEPERTI EMAS KEMENYAN DAN MUR

BIAR HIDUPKU BERKENAN PADA-MU


c/o: SEBAB NATAL TAK AKAN BERARTI TANPA KASIH-MU

LAHIR DI HATIKU

HANYA BERSAMA-MU YESUS KURASAKAN SELALU

INDAHNYA NATAL DI HATIKU


BERSAMA PADUAN SUARA SURGA KU BERNYANYI

KEMULIAAN DI TEMPAT MAHA TINGGI

DAN DAMAI SEJAHTERA DI ANTARA MANUSIA

YANG HIDUPNYA BERKENAN KEPADA-MU


We thank the Lord for your love, support, care and friendship throughout 2011
God bless you abundantly in 2012 and many more years to come
Merry Christmas from the Labungs!!
Richard, Alice, Desmond, Donny, Deldrie, Diana & Noel


I got this "Chrismas Story" book with figurines from Logos Hope. It was at the 'special offer" corner as some of the figurine lost its stand, but it was going ridiculously cheap - at RM4 and I've always wanted a Nativity Scene at home, so I got it. I am glad I did. It now takes a special place in our living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment