Friday, September 24, 2010

Selalu Manise


Kerja buat Tuhan selalu manise
Biar tanpa upah selalu manise
Ayoh kerja buat Tuhan
Sungguh senang-senange
Dipanggil Tuhan selalu manise
Membawa diri ke ladangNya Tuhan saudara
Ikut Tuhan selalu manise


Here I am, Lord.
Is it I, Lord?
I have heard you calling in the night.
I will go, Lord, if you lead me.
I will hold your people in my heart.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whether it's scrapping coconut the old fashion way, or, mopping the floors of a house, or etc etc (you get the picture), one just gotta do it eh?

6 comments:

  1. penderaan kanak2 nar ko tok eh heheeh...joke2..
    yeah..kdg2 we have to just do it kan..!! kalau ikut hati sendiri marah and frustrated...!! i am still praying that i will try to love the people around me despite wat they do to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyalah ho..
    shud we report this mare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wakakaka... nanti his jari / tangan too smooth bah... bukan perempuan juak he this :)

    Just gotta do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gambar sebijik macam child labour kan mare? ministry mana ni mo report ah??
    aiyo dy kalau ya pun ringan2 dolok bah suruh nya polah..aku pun sik pernah grate coconut pakai benda ya oo...selalu beli kat kedai tambi ehhehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heheheh... ringan bah grate coconut that... duduk kan.. cuma masalahnya, his perut besar, terus susah duduk! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. U muz b veri grateful to have Noel to help u ard no matter wat. Either it is in the hr or in the church. And I like the video clip dat show me dat day... the one he play drums. WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete