Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Love from Mr. Incredibles

Do you know them? I watch them a gazzillion times. Really. A GAZZILLION times.

And... I know one of them personally. Really. VERY personal.

Told ya right? I DO know one personally. And guess what? He sends me love letters. Every day if he remembers. I come home eager to see what love notes he's written for me. Ain't I one lucky gal?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited note: As an afterthought - I'll just share this - we have a whiteboard hanging behind our room door. The top part will be with memory verse and the bottom part is empty where we (Noel and I) write, draw or do whatever we want. I normally write something before I go off for work so Noel has a note to read when he wakes up and he writes to me in return too. So even if I get home late and he's already asleep, I get a love note from him as well :)

4 comments:

  1. so sweet la u two. its a good idea kan, to just keep in touch via personal note. penat2x balik dari kerja pun, sure refreshed balik if see such personal note from your love ones kan.

    send my hugs and kisses to noel yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. sweet!

    ngam ni pink sama background. macam tu words mau melompat keluar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane - Aok, fit's Mr. Incredible best!

    Merl - Yeah, it's a good idea :)

    Merl & Togs - sometimes, when I rushing and forget to write on the board, he will write a note "Do you love me, mummy?"

    Togs - yeah, nice the pink kan, but ada juak org complain sakit mata! hehe.

    ReplyDelete