Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cakes from the Moon?

Mooncake Festival is not really a big thing in our household though Mom is a Chinese. But I normally will get some lanterns for Noel, just for the fun of it. However, it crept silently behind me this year and I have not gotten either Mooncake nor lanterns! Haha... hopeless me! Oh well, I better run out after this to try to find some lanterns to put up tonight (I need to persuade Mom to cook extra special dinner too! Haha... hopeless!)

I did manage to grab some mooncake though - but not the ones that I would call "real" type. I got the below ones instead. I like these more than the "real" ones since those would usually be really sweet.



Here's Noel saying Happy Mid Autumn Festival! (photo taken like... 3 yrs back?)

Happy Moon Cake a.k.a Mid Autumn Festival Peeps!

2 comments:

  1. atleast u remembered...aku langsung sik ingat hehehe..wat more to say ada dinner hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... surrounded by Chinese bah me in the ofc :P i see them buying mooncakes but didn't think it was that soon :)

    ReplyDelete