Thursday, July 1, 2010

Yummy Banana Cake... for the Monkeys!



OK, I must, MUST rave about this banana cake... It's SO easy to get a fresh, yummy banana cake with this recipe - not to mention healthy since it's steamed :)


I gave this fantastic recipe a go and Noel finished half of the cake at one sitting (yeah, yeah, I shouldn't indulge him)... but it's THAT good. Next day, i woke up at 6.30am, mix the cake, put it in steamer, showered, and by 7, I just grab the cake, ready to go :) Colleagues loved LOVED it... so if you're in need of some homemade goodness, give this a go... it's really worth it :)


The best part? You simply mix everything into a bowl, steamed using the same bowl and SERVE using the same bowl! No mixer, no over, no steamer (a wok will do fine) and most of all - NOT MANY DISHES to clean up! SUPER DUPER EASY! Go, Go, GO!!! Give it a go!


I got my recipe from here :)

2 comments:

  1. dy...put some strawberries on top as deco...wahhhhh..slendid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great suggestion :) tapi payah lah wanna get nice strawberries here.. and it cost a BOMB + noel dont like the sourness... (neither do i!) hohoho...

    ReplyDelete