Friday, July 9, 2010

Therapy... In it's simplest form

This. This is therapy for me. Even if I come home at 8pm or 9pm or 11pm - when I need it, I just have to have it. No!!! Not the knife!!! Hahaha... that's only part of the tool! :) This is my work table... where I play with flour, sugar, butter, eggs, etc.

My baking bug is still not satisfied since we got the oven back, so I've been baking for all's worth. Wednesday nite, I baked another batch of Cinnamon Rolls (which again, didn't make it to the office - thanks to the piggies at home) and last nite, I baked this:


What's that? Hehe.. Pure and simple Butter Cake. Well, I intended to bake some dinner rolls but didn't have the right flour for it - and still need to satisfy The Bug - so baked this with what's available. Since I didn't want it to be too plain, I just simply throw in some raisins and tada!!! This came to life in the oven.



Raisin butter cake :) My apologies for my Loyal Guinea Pigs (hereafter known as LGP). This didn't even make it through the night. Gone within half hour out of the oven. Yeah, Yeah.... bigger Piggies at home.

Ahhhh... this is indeed the needed therapy.

What's YOUR therapy?

6 comments:

  1. i wish i was near you ...yg bila2 feel like eating cake...go buy stuffs and drop by ask u make :P dy try making ham bun!!!

    my therapy is being with friends...good friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya... aku pun wish ko dkt ngan kmkorg... datang2 jak makan baking stuff kan? :( what is good food if it's not shared with good friends? Even the simplest of food would taste YUMMMMM with among good frens :)

    Kelak ku carik recipe idaman ya k! hhehhehe... kelak Charles muyskil gik kelak... napa si dy ada bun ni? dia ada kedai kek? heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. i recommend you to take orders and earn side income dy....maybe one day you can open a small bakery...and even a lepak place like you always wanted to...come on let's live up our dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that will be swell kan? Dunno if got the energy o not that is :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhah.. biasala dy, easier said than done. hati mau tapi, badan x mampu la.

    i'm gila with patchwork. and nampak it everywhere.. astaga..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha.... sudah complete kah itu dua di rumah ko???

    ReplyDelete