Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Painfully Aching


Been reading a couple of Jodi's book, courtesy of Togou (Thanks ya Gou! - i'm done with both... nanti I go over to take some more - thank God for generous friends!)

Plain Truth potrays the memory of a sister who died of drowning, amongst it's plot... the memory so real, that you can almost see, almost taste, almost... touch the person. Almost.

Lately (weeks now), memories of one, once so dear, but now lost with death, has been so thick, so overwhelming till it's almost like I could relive those days together in real life at present. It's hard, the deep yearning is almost physically painful and I can't understand it. I guess, there were unsettled issues between us, words that were left unspoken... at times I wish to turn back the clock to those days!!... But I know that this is not possible... so the nearest I could do is to pray that "rest in peace" would please come through - for the both of us.

It's been 15 yrs now... i truly miss you with all my heart... there's so many things we didn't get to talk about... sigh... rest in peace dearest... We'll catch up when we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment