Friday, July 31, 2015

When I die... (latest - July 2015)

I was reading through my older post of "when I die" series and found that mostly are... too elaborated.  I guess with age we all tend to mellow and become "simple" in our ways huh?  However, I am still leaving it there for the sheer joy of reading and reminiscent of my young and "naive" years :)

And on that day, when my strength is failing,
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
10000 years and then forevermore
I've not thought further about what it'd be when I die and how I'd like it be... so the post for that will have to wait for another day.  But for now, this is what I'd want to be done, just incase I die before I manage to write another post.

1)  NO flowers / wreath - YUCKS.  Horrid smelling things!
2)  No elaborate dinners for those coming for the wake.  Just plain water and perhaps buns (bought, don't trouble yourself with making etc)
3)  I want to be cremated - please.  There's not enough land already for the living, what more to say for the dead.

,If Noel is below 21, he should be taken care of by my parents; if I die before them.  My EPF goes 100% to Noel, if he is 21 above.  Else, the money is to be in the care of my parents.  (I will think about who his guardian is to be if my parents pass on before I do).

My brains is not working at the moment.  I can only think of the above for now.

Happy Weekend peeps!

1 comment:

  1. so kesimpulannya you cannot die soon hahahaha...have to see noel tua also....and p.s kau ingat cremate sik mahal kah...kecuali ko polah cara ada bangsa jauh...yg bakar tepi sungai lekak ya campak jak abu dlm sungai...Ya murah kot...ko ada juak anak mau campak abu di laut...mun aku...erm...lepas bakar biar jak angin tiup kot Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete