Monday, June 6, 2011

This is the way I....

Now sing-a-long with me :)



This is the way I cut my veg,

make my salad and my sandwich,
This is the way I prepare my food,
For dinner everyday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This is the way I keep my health,
go to gym, and to swim,
This is the way I keep my health,
At school every evening


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This is the way I wash the loo,
clean the loo, wipe dry the loo,
This is the way I wash the loo,
On my duty roaster every fortnight



Hehe... good job in singing everyone! :) Yeah, looks like he's having fun. He sent these pix for his grandkids to see yesterday... Thanks for the prayers, and continue to pray for us ya!

4 comments:

  1. wahhh....aku kagum dan terpesona dan termotivasi utk "amalan sihat"..wahhhhhhh...kagummmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. gennggg... dah lah makan salad ngan sandwich tiap ari.. p gym 1/2 jam, p swim 1/2 jam... iyssskkk... nang keep fit bapak ku tok eh... tercabar sik rasa ko? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. aduiii...bukan hanya tercabar dan termotivasi bahkan gerenti nanti tersipu - sipu aku mun terserempak, uncle tanya aku berapa kali exercise satu minggu??...hahaha

    huhh...mmg kena disiplin ya oo..aku puasa kfc pun paling lama 1 hari 1 malam jak.the next day lunch trus cari da kfc..alamak..amacam tok??hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wakakkaka.... nang nyaman eh KFC, McD dan sekutu2 mereka :P bapak aku ya, sik dapat di tiru... every afternoon nang sik makan. keep fit katakan (after kenak warning doctor ler..) so... adakah kita plu tunggu dr warning? hahahah

    ReplyDelete