Thursday, June 30, 2011

Out of Stock

Bikin panas Blogger yesterday... penat ja type, semua gone sebab "440 Error".

Many moons ago, a "once-a-good-friend" gave me a packet of this. I fell in love with it instantly. It became THE coffee and other instant coffee mixes didn't have any place in my heart any longer.

So I was more than delighted when I had trips to KK in December 2010 and again in end Feb 2011. That will mean I have the opportunity to stock up on these precious sachets! By stocking up, I actually mean about 20 big packets on each trip? Haha... And to know that it's so easily available in the supermarkets makes me jump with joy!! In end Feb trip I actually had to lug 40 packets - 20 for myself and another 20 for another coffee lover who swears by this coffee only. The extreme... yeah!

The coffee??? Smooth, silky, heavenlyness in a wonderful blend of coffee bean, gang-gang-hao (just-right) amount of sugar and a healthy dose of creamer. I must appear weird to my colleagues because every time I opened a sachet I will bring the wrapper close to my nose and close my eyes to inhale and enjoy the heavenly scent.

But!!! BUt!!!! BUTTTTT!!!!!! what's this??? My LAST packet??? oh no!!!!! Really?? *whilst on knees digging the kitchen cabinet for any hidden* No SUCH luck!!!! I am truly on my last packet.... what now.... how will life go on every morning after this?? how will the sun continue to shine in my dark office?? how will I be able to escape to my own "heaven" now that I no longer THE blue sachets?? How... how... how????

5 comments:

  1. mau post komen pun jadi "error"
    aku paham perasaan mu itu. Aku juga suka banget itu kupi tapi skrg dah beralih kepada 3 in 1 sebab malas nah membancuh..hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. dy..you have lots of supplier in kk that can send it to you..!! please use the connection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kehkeh... ni lah ni jane... trying to bait any "dy, ko mau sy post?" kehkeh...

    nite - ala... tok pun 3 in 1 bah... so the very nyaman-er dari yang lain! aduhhhhsss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ko silap dy...ko mo tunggu ayat2 ya?sikkan ada lah ya...have to ask..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiak hiak.. kelak lah when i get REALLY desperate i'll ask :P

    ReplyDelete