Thursday, January 19, 2017

Bitten by the travel bug - Day 8 (Going Home)

We got up by 6am to get ready to go to KLSentral.  There’s 4 of us leaving today – mom, dad, noel and I.  Desmond and his family will stay on for another 5 days.  Somehow, we did not have enough luggage space.  I should have gotten that extra luggage bag in LGK!  But we managed to pack everything in and off we went at 8am.  Desmond went with us because he had to send all their luggage which he wanted us to bring home.  I did not want to take a taxi nor a train, because it was too expensive.  I also wanted to leave earlier, and arrive KLIA earlier, with hopes that we will have time to dash to KLIA2 to let mom and dad have a look.  So we took the same bus that Noel and I took when we had first arrived.  We arrived KLIA at about 9++ and quickly checked in but being the airport freak that we are (we all got this freak-ness from my dad who was working with the airlines before), I decided to just stay in KLIA and take it easy.  Where should we eat breakfast in KLIA but McD!  So we sat down for a relaxing breakfast and soon enough it was time to go in the boarding hall.

That’s it!  That’s our holiday!!  I absolutely enjoyed the time, especially when I was alone with Noel, it was a good bonding time.  And the time with the family was long enough to enjoy but also short enough not to get on anyone’s nerves.

Will I do this again?  For sure!  Where to next, Travel Bug?

No comments:

Post a Comment