Thursday, January 12, 2012

On the 12th day... Jan 2012

On the 12th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...... Eh, wrong song... :) It's Jan already... on the 12th day of Christmas anymore / yet!

This is a bit late (mid Jan already?!) But, I was just sitting down and wondering... what are the things that I want to achieve in 2012... not as in, resolution or anything coz that would be totally something out of norm for me... so, I'm coming up with a list of 12 things to achieve in 2012. For the physical things, this is actually so that I too have better financial control and aim towards what I want to have. Else, the money just disappears and I don't know where they go!

Instead of coming up with a list immediately, I'm breaking it up to once a month so I don't get too overwhelmed... (erm, sebenarnya belum really sit down and think!) So, on the 12th each month, I'll put in the "to-do" for the next month and update status on the month before (eh, me also confused with this sentence!)

So for Jan 2012.... Jengjengjeng...


A Philips handheld mixer.


We've already got one Kenwood mixer which is quite good but at one point, after being overworked, it got "sick" and even after "medication", it didn't get back to 100% (says the same about our body!) And also, some of our bakes requires a meringue or something, somehow to be beaten up in a separate bowl - which we can't do with our fixed stand mixer. It's a chore to beat one mixture, take it out to another bowl, clean the mixing bowl / legs, dry and start all over again. So, having a handheld mixer is a good backup / addition to our gadgets.


Why not get a stand one? Erm, more expensive and we're already got a standing mixer, so it's OK...


Stay tune on Feb 12th to see if I can achieve this "to-do" item :)

2 comments:

  1. hey..that looks like my handmixer hahaha...!!use for one time and it's somewhere in the cupboard now....bye the way i ate the oat biscuits yesterday...someone gave me hehee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhehe... Mati2 i want a philips juak.. coz i think they last longer than the rest. how was the oat biscuits? :)

    ReplyDelete