Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oat Groat

Oat groats are a whole grain that can be used as a breakfast cereal - Wikipedia

I have no idea when I started liking to a verge of loving oatmeals - but I do. I love them sweet, I love the savoury and now, I love them as cookies! I made a batch of Oatmeal Raisin Cookie "sample" for CNY - trying to tap into a percentage of health concious buyers and I feel in love with these. Crunchy, chewy with a lovely touch of cinnamon, these even smells like Famous Amos to me, but hey, it's so much healthier! Love love... I'll bake another batch soon for sure!!

2 comments:

  1. needed more butter than the usual cookie batter is it? (oat is too dry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprisingly no... this actually only needs 1 stick of butter to the ratio of 3 cups of oatmeal... so, sihat baini :)

    ReplyDelete