Monday, April 18, 2011

Take me home country roads...

Went back down the dusty road again for a "instant" trip last weekend... Missing the solitude terribly even before my feet touched back to where I'm suppose to belong....


wishing I can just simply submit my letter, pack my bags and disappear to the ends of the earth...


Oh... and this was the reason I went back for the instant trip... It was well worth the long, bumpy, straining journey... Majority 473 - I'd like to think the "3" was my mom, my bro and I :) Photo courtesy.


4 comments:

  1. the most valuble 3 votes ehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh... so the very as if kan the 3 voters that jane? :P Macam pegi misi menyelamat dunia jak...

    Togs - HELLOO!!!!! fuh... lama nya tia jumpa! When was the last time? in Jan i think!!! OMIGOSH!!! Your oven!!! hahahah... so teruk me this... ya, ya... that was awfully close... still ramai yang percaya janji buta jalan akan kena buat and they will get IC... now they said, Baru will just make matters worst... tiapa... God is on his side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling, ur 016 still active ka? i sent sms to that number, no reply lor..

    ReplyDelete