Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Trying to loose weight is tiring!


One of my colleagues forwarded this photo to me recently.  Taken in December 2016.  We all had a good laugh on how round I looked!


Fast forward November 2019, I've lost about 20kgs since then.  My highest recorded weight was 91kgs in May 2017, I reckon I must have been heavier before that.  But it's been slowly going down.  Read:  SLOWLY.  It's been a reaaaallll draggg!!!


It's so tiring to keep it up.  It's even more tiring to loose more.  I still have another about 10kgs (ideal will be another 14-15kgs) to loose to achieve my ideal BMI.  Who am I kidding?  That's something I will never be able to achieve.


Urrrrggghhhhhh!!!! Do you know the pain of wanting to eat (because you naturally LOVE food) but you are unable to, because with just a SNIFF of food, you will gain 5kgs.  The kind of sabotage your body goes into once you put a morsel of food in your mouth!  BLURRRGGHHHHH!!!!!  And that is why desperate times calls for desperate extreme measures of just not eating.  But.... ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

From the pen of a hungry dieter.

No comments:

Post a Comment