Thursday, November 14, 2019

Bo Lat

No... it's not BULAT (round)... not BOO LAT... it's BO LAT... In Hokkien BO means "don't have". LAT means "energy".  So, bo lat means no energy.

Have you ever had days when you just don't have the energy to do anything?  No energy to entertain anyone.  Don't even want to open your mouth to speak?  Ya?  You have them too?  Good.  Because I definitely have them.



I actually have a gazzilion things to do... in the office.  in the ministry.  at home.  but gosh.  I can't be bothered to even START doing them.

You know, our life shouldn't be affected by what is happening around us.  Our feet should be planted well in the intimate relationship with God that our emotions are immovable despite and in spite of what goes on around us and how the emotion of others are.  But I think, because I do not have an intimate personal relation with God, I become very... BO LAT.  I get affected by how others talk / act, by what my scale shows me in the morning, by who chats with me, by many other things.  KEYWORD:  INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP.  Not just a personal relationship.  But an INTIMATE one.

Things I need to do:

Work:  CIDB, UPKJ, MOMs, MOA, P&P, Filing, Keys, Updates
Ministry:  Budget, Planning, Committee Meeting, Graduation Slides, Graduation Speech, Breakfast, YADAYADAYADAYADA
Home:  Clean room, mop house, wash toilets, CHRISTMAS

BLUEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

For now, I just wanna roll up in my bed and just melt away from existence... 

No comments:

Post a Comment