Monday, June 17, 2019

Half Year Review

Oh dear, I've seriously failed miserably for the past half year!

1.  Financial:
-  to keep 10% of monthly salary as non-touchable savings
-  if I need money for travelling etc, that will need to be in another "saving" scheme.
I've traveled so extensively for the past 6 months.  KK in March, Kuala Terengganu in April, Singapore in May.  No 10% savings to date.

Image result for travel quotes time money

2.  Work
-  to be more productive (instead of reading blogs and blogging during work hours!)
-  to complete and improve Admin P&P for my company in 2019.
Updated the P&P due to ISO certification.  But still am unproductive at work (and gets grumpy when people kacau my bloghopping! hahaha!)  It's even worst with webwhatapps.  I'll be "busy" typing away... anything BUT work.  Aduh.

3.  Health
-  To exercise at least 3 times / week
Update:  The most rajin is twice a week only...

-  To eat healthily (i.e. cut down on white carbs, eat more veg and fruit, less fatty meat)
*note:  I realized with age, I am already doing this.  During the breakfast (and a few other hotel breakfast recently), I took more than 3 servings of fruit and still wanting.  They are delicious and so refreshing!  And when pork is cooked at home, I realized i need to side step the fatty parts as I am not able to swallow them!  gasp!  Horror!
Update:  Not bad on this one... I limit my rice to half a cup (cooked) for each meal (if home prepared that is!) and love it when there's fruit!


-  To do intermitten fasting once / week (16:8)
Update:  This gotta be my most "regular" item.... but that's because I do it when I freak out looking at the scale.  I do OMAD as well.

4.  Ministy
-  to intentionally put in more energy and effort into Tadika Ministry as a Chairperson for the last 2 years.  Not avoid issues by sweeping them under the carpet and avoiding those involved in the ministry.
Update:  Didn't put in much effort into this.  I REALLY hate confrontations.

5.  Spiritually
-  to do more devotions - i) with Noel ii)  take up new devo material:  CFC?  Disciple Red?  1 chapter/ day?
*note:  I have yet gotten this figured out - to find something that would work.
Update:  Doing "experiencing God" devotion material with the CG.  Looking good.  The book is a real kick in the backside.  Key point:  Need to spend time to have a close and intimate relationship with God.
Image result for experiencing God book

-  to do Wesleyan fast once / week.  From Thursday night till Friday night.
Update:  Did this faithfully in the first 2 months.  Then became lazy to fast and to attend prayer meet.

6.  Self-improvement
-  to go for a baking / cake deco course
-  to go for a proper swimming class so that I can swim properly
-  to learn how to cycle
-  to read at least one book / month
Update:  Haven't done any.

No comments:

Post a Comment