Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Time

Time: 11.30pm
Date: Jan 31 2011

Me: Noel, go to sleep. Don't wait for mummy. Mummy still have a lot to bake.
Noel: Can you go to the room with me first?
M: OK, lets.

~~in the room~~

N: Mummy, lie down with me.
M: Cannot, you sleep first k. Still got lots to bake. If people order the cake then we don't deliver how? Later people don't want to order from us anymore.
N: It's okay lah mummy. Better no people order from us. Then you can lie down and sleep with me. So long already you didn't lie down and sleep same time with me.


I'm rendered speechless.... that conversation was last night - after about a month of late night bakes for CNY orders. Tonight, with no more orders at hand, I will make time, to lie down and chat with my beloved before going to sleep.



How lah I want to buka bakery this? :)
ADUH.... MATES!!!!! IT'S FEBRUARY ALREADY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. its february! season to celebrate love! as if we need reason to... hahahha.. remember the bits i said about, kalau Tuhan betul2 mau kita buat something, He'll somehow make it viable when we play our part?

    happy CNY dy! me in KK. tomorrow, Ranau. pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... mesti boleh menjadi jugak tu if He really want us to do it kan? Just gotta take the leap of faith.

    Selamat going home... and visit that dream place... visualize... i can't wait to visit! Talking to Dad along with you. Take care luv!

    ReplyDelete