Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Before and after...

Warning: This is a vain post! Please leave if you do not wish to vomit your last meal out. (muahahahahaha)


Before: I was... 30kgs more than my ideal weight... my face was... ROUND to say it in a nice way...



After: God put in my heart to ikut the 40 days fast and prayer thingy. And He wanted me to go on full fast. I obeyed His instructions. I managed to lost 10 kgs as a "side effect" (there goes all my "treasures" in Heaven!)

Do you see any difference? Hehehe... my dagu makin runcing right right right?? and at least you can see my neck. heheheh... kes perasan max...

But anyways.... this serves as my own personal record bah... to remind myself actually can :) without the help of pills etc... can, surely can do it... also as motivation bah this... to everyone out there... CAN! (and that men will not die even without food for 40 days!

I'm 20 kgs away! YIPPPIIIEEEE!!! Anyone mau join my journey? :)

5 comments:

  1. wat..wat..wat..u didn't tell me you lost 10kg...please..please help me with my bet with popong...!! i need to lost 6kg..10 kg will be a bonus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe... well, it was easy with the fast, i didnt even think about it... but now... hmmm... hampeh. trying to keep track of what goes in my body lor... and accountability. I've got a colleague that i report everything that goes in my mouth to :P

    You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah wahhhh!! betul2 bagi motivation. aiyoo, mau lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehheeh... yeah... u can do it pong!! me now, wearing my baju2, skirt2 from 5 years back. and Darn! it's feels good!

    Buat buddy system for accountability... it helps :)

    Jia You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kita berbuddy-buddy lah pong...lapor kalau ko makan mcD ah...!hahahaa

    ReplyDelete