Monday, December 28, 2009

H.O.P.E.

I translated a sermon on 20th December... it was all about hope...

H - Hope in Christ
O - Organize your life
P - Pray
E - Example

Life has been a real mess this year... Especially this end of the year... Not too sure why... did i let it get messy? If so, why? I have no reason, no answer...

This sermon, basically hit me in the face... coz I am reminded, that though I still have Hope in Him, the Alpha & Omega, I too, should take time to Organize my life..., to Pray... and to be Example in my walk with Him. All these should draw me closer to Him.

Right now, I long for that time, I can be alone, and organize my thoughts, my life, my all (and my room!!!), to be with my Creator... it is a luxury indeed... a luxury that unfortunately, I can't afford right now...

I just want to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment